Counseling For Young Adults
Being a new adult is no fun! Yes you can do things without restriction but you also have to do all of those other adulting things. For most young adults, the struggle to find your path is hard. There may be pressure and commentary on all the things you’re NOT doing and very little on how surviving during these years is the best you can sometimes do. We get it! And yes we’ve been there but we know that counseling for young adults works. Let us support you.
Signs of Concern
- Things do not make you happy the way they once did.
- You feel either down and low or worried and fearful of what tomorrow will bring.
- You only look forward to social connections, not work or school.
- You find nobody really gets you or maybe you don’t get yourself.
- Lack of direction in your life.
- Relationships aren’t going well.
- The expectation of what you should do feels overwhelming or numbing.
Benefits of Counseling
Help you find a path in your life that makes sense to you.
Understand what’s happening now that you’re required to adult!
Develop tools and strategies to help you move the needle forward.
Create a safe place to share your worries.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Exposure Response Prevention
- Creative Arts Interventions
- Dance movement therapy