Counseling For Couples
When you are having trouble as a couple, it’s not only the relationship that struggles, but as an individual in the relationship your own emotions can come undone. Whether you’re struggling because you can’t communicate anymore or you’re finding you have no connection- Couples counseling can help!
Signs of Concern
- Fighting or ‘shut down’ when around each other
- Loss of interest in everything about your partner
- Worry about where your relationship is headed
- Struggling to find intimacy within the relationship
- Feeling anger or judgement towards your partner.
Benefits of Counseling
- Identify patterns and cycles that the couple has developed.
- Create shifts in these patterns and cycles that led to change
- Help couples ‘grieve’ what they once had while embracing what they could have.
- Navigating the wounds or ruptures created towards each other while helping them re-connect.
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy
- Dance Movement Therapy
- Gottman (Level 1 and 2 trained clinicians)