Counseling For Depression
Depression is hard! It’s a feeling, a way of living that takes the life out of you. For most, depression feels completely unmanageable. And yet we can help you find hope by guiding you through a journey towards happiness.
Signs of Concern
- Little to no motivation
- Tearful or numb to emotions
- Sleeping more than normal
- High levels of agitation or irritability that don’t match this situations you encounter
- Sadness and little meaning in day to day activities
- Feeling hopeless and/or without a purpose
Benefits of Counseling
- Helps you understand what is happening in your mind and body.
- Provides tools or strategies that work to reduce the symptoms of depression.
- Reduces or eliminates depression and helps you feel more hopeful about your future.
- Helps you identify and re-wire those unhealthy thoughts that get in your way and keep you stuck.
- Helps you to develop mastery of your symptoms so you can lead the life you want.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Behavioral Activation Skills
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Exposure Response Prevention
- Creative Arts Interventions
- Dance movement therapy