Turning Stone Counseling is growing and expanding. We are always looking for quality candidates who have the desire, drive, and motivation to work with our clients and within our team. You must be compassionate, able to connect with others, and have passion for helping others. If our Mission and Values speak to you click below to apply.
Process for potential candidates:
Submit application below
- We will reach out to confirm receipt and let you know our next steps
- Telephone Screen
- In-person Interview
Currently hiring for full time therapists to work with children as young as 5, families, adults, and first responders.
- Steady stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation (% of income received)
- An in house biller to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims, collect client payments
- An in house client care coordinator who answers calls and schedules intake appointments, collects paperwork
- Individual consultation or clinical supervision towards LC hours
- Monthly group case consultation (all licenses)
- Paid time for required meetings
- Opportunity to work from home after certain time periods (Approval after appropriate conditions are met)
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Current State of Maryland license as a LCSW-C, LMFT or LCPC/LGPC
- Part time hours are 20 available and Full time is 30-32 hours available. Ramp up options.
- Timely completion of CAQH, maintaining licensure requirements, and understanding of private practice caseload build up a must.