We are in unprecedented times and it has been nice finding resources that cost little to nothing. Many of the ones listed below are only active during the time of COVID. We will update the list weekly until our current crisis is over.
Feel free to try one or all. Let us know of ones you have found as well.
- Tara Brach, a leader in radical acceptance work is offering several drop in sessions on mindfulness and meditation. Check out her website here and navigate to the calendar.
- Sacred Acoustics offers binary beats for free during this crisis.
- Free Mindfulness through mindful.org.
- Free YMCA classes
- Free meditations through UCLA
- Free online courses through Coursera. Try the one on the science of well-being, its really cool.
- Apps like Insight Timer, ACT Coach, ACT Companion, Oprah & Deepak meditation, Stop Breathe Think (great for kids), Headspace.
- Scribd is offering 30 day access to free reading.
- You may have seen the long list on social media of free educational activities for kids. Here it is again. Or the list of free museum tours, check it out here.
- How about attending a live session on meditation.
- Does coloring help you find calm, check out this website for a daily mantra based coloring page.
- Resources for individuals with OCD during these times, check this website out.
Check us out here for more information.